That was Kirrily said to me when I asked him" are in Australia there are also traditional music instruments like the gamelan java?
Because in Australia that much foreigner (not a native aboriginal) than therefore in Australia there is not something is traditionally exception in an area that was inhabited by tribes native of Australia.
Australians prefer Indonesian culture than Japanese culture because of the
geographical location of Indonesia closer to the Australian continent
so they are easier to absorb the culture of Indonesia from the Japanese
culture. And also because the Japanese people who like to work hard, not so well
liked by them because Australians would rather be relaxed in doing the
work.
When Kirrily living in Salatiga she can't sleep because she always hear the adhzan subuh that made she always woke up early, but she's long been accustomed to it, and he's very like of the atmosphere in Salatiga, cool and not too hot.
welldone Mr. Fadli
BalasHapusafter I read yours,I remember OF my missing parts of mine. but its fine..
GO AHEAD DUDE !!
good writing Mas BroOo....
BalasHapusmade me inspired to study culture Australia.
pokok e anything por U
tengkiu
good job mz brow...................
BalasHapusgood writing friend,
BalasHapusaccording to your writing above,
I want to meet miss kirrly so i can learn about Australia culture
good job,
BalasHapusI think their culture very different with our culture,
but it doesn't matter coz we must also know about all culture in the world hehehe
good job guys :)
BalasHapusi hope we can discuss about cross culture again with theother foreign :)
just with Lachlan only, please...
Hapushehehehe...
:)
like this mister...
BalasHapus:D
Baguuusss brow,,,,
BalasHapusexiting bget postingannya.. :)
mr. Rizal..
BalasHapuscan you share me the photos of us with Simon and mr. Steve, please?
thank you...
I think australia's goverment is really take a good care with their culture,but because their relationship with abborigin isn't well enough,so it'll take some more times for them to corporate :)
BalasHapusThank for your co mment...
BalasHapusiam very happy if in my blog is much comment.
to cucu..
oke,but you must remind me...
sometimes, I wish we can meet other foreigners from other country, so we can learn new culture. I mean not only culture, but everything we can shared.
BalasHapusGood job zal...:)
good story guys,
BalasHapuslike this yo.......
nice....
BalasHapusyou can share for us another story and i'll back to read...:)